A level facts
Following A level results day 2013 last Thursday we have decided to compile some A level facts and figures.
- 26.3% of entries scored an A or A* grade
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics accounted for 17.8% of all entries
- Boys out performed girls on a national level in the top gradings with 8% of boys entries gaining an A* compared with 7.4% of girls getting an A*. However, Girls performed better than boys across the grades
- 12% of entries were for Maths or Further Maths
- The overall A*-E pass rate has risen slightly by 0.1%
- A-level economics is has seen a surge in popularity with 26,139 entries this year
For those still going through clearing and are looking towards a place at University of Sunderland, The Forge U-Student Village still has Sunderland student accommodation available.
Posted in: Uncategorized