End of year ‘to do list’
For many of you the academic year is almost over and soon enough you’ll be on your way home for the summer holidays. Before heading home though why not tick some of the End of year ‘to do list’
- Visit the beach. Sunderland and the north east have some award winning beaches along our coast and it’s a great way to get some fresh air before exams.
- Hand in an essay early. Nothing beats the feeling of relief when the work is done and handed in. By finishing early you free up more time to do some fun things or take the extra time for revision.
- Read a book that isn’t related to your subject. It could be fact or fiction but this is a great way to relax and take a break from your revision.
- Go to a university sports team match. There are a huge amount of different sports played at Sunderland uni from American football to volleyball and you can get in the spirit of the game by vocally showing your support.
- Go see the art department’s end of year shows. It’s a great way to get a little culture and show your support to your peers. There are so many events from the arts to drama and dance that you’ll be spoilt for choice
Posted in: North East
| Out and about
| Student Life