There is so much pressure in January to start the New Year right, stick to resolutions, go to the gym every day, sometimes it can be a bit too much. So here is list if 15 easy things that everyone can do to kickstart 2023, without being unrealistic.
Not everyone likes making resolutions, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a productive start to the year. These are some simple steps you can gradually add to your everyday routine.
15 things you can do to have the best start to 2023.
- Have a de-clutter
- Set realistic goals rather than resolutions
- Take time for reflection
- Create a healthy sleep routine
- Start a new hobby
- Start yoga
- Set a goal to drink a certain amount of water each day
- Try a go for a daily walk
- Prioritise your mental health
- Make your bed every day
- Head outside without your phone
- Give yourself more compliments
- Wave goodbye to toxic people
- Take time to relax and unwind
- Plan for the future (some great planners and diaries on Amazon)
Although we’ve given you 15 tips, of course, you don’t have to do them all. You could start by picking 2 to complete this week then add to them until they gradually become part of your routine. The most important thing is to not put pressure on yourself, after all, Rome wasn’t built in a day, and no one can change overnight.
Some more of our blogs to help you start the year right, (smoothies for your 5 a day, budgeting for students and 5 tips on how to balance having fun and getting work done).